Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 10,000.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Author: John Meghee Qc , Steen Elliott Qc
Indian Reprint Edition: 2021
Snell's Equity provides in-depth commentary and analysis of the law of equity and offers interpretation of how the different rules can be applied to property (trusts, assets, securities). It is the most comprehensive book on this subject and is frequently cited in court.
- Examines the nature and maxims of equity.
- Wide coverage from historical tradition to modern developments
- Interprets the principles and their application in different modern situations
- Considers all new legislative and case developments
- Covers the three main substantive fields of equity jurisdiction: trusts, the administration of assets and securities, particularly mortgages.
- Takes into account the growing application of trusts and fiduciary obligations in commercial contexts
- Clear narrative with logical progression of principles and definitions to application in practice and remedies.